Brown canyon is an open-pit mining operation extracting a stone, located in the Rowosari village right next to Meteseh. This place surrounded by tall brown stone, I really love the feeling when I visit this place so relaxing and tranquil, especially the view from the top, best! I admit, it might not be everyone’s favourite, but for me, it is an ideal place to relax with yourself of your friends.
Went to this place with a very good friend of mine @Bagaskaraaa and @Argakacang.
Jaddih Hill or White Canyon
Same as Brown Canyon, it is a open-pit mining operation extracting a stone but the difference is in the colour of the stone, is all white here - located in Bangkalan - Madura. All the white walls/stones are just beautiful, lovely, and simple - It feels like you are exploring ancient Greek site or ancient Greek ruins, it’s quiet amazing.
Exploring this place with talented photographer @Adityaagungm and @Aldoarmnd
Brown Canyon: It's a nice relaxing place to spend your afternoon, hunting for a pictures with your friends, go to the highest trail for the best view of Brown Canyon.
Jaddih Hill: A unique place, love the white colour and the texture of the walls - a great place to visit and do the pictures too. I heard during rainy season this place filled with the green grass.
How To Get There
1. Rent a car or a bike,
2. From Semarang city (simpang lima) take a route to Pedurungan,
3. From Pedurungan take a route to Meteseh,
4. After you in Meteseh area, ask local people, they will tell you where is it.
5. Entrance fee is about Idr 3.000
1. From Surabaya rent a car or bike
2. Go across the Suramadu bridge to Bangkalan - Madura
3. From Bangkalan, ask local people where is exactly this place, its not far from Bangkalan.
4. Entrance fee is about Idr 10.000 for car
1. Both area is very hot and dry,
2. Bring a bottle of water or two,
3. Wear a sunscreen,
4. quiet dusty when the wind blowing, bring a mask
5. Best time to visit is afternoon 4 p.m -6 p.m